Equity Investment and Finance to date
LTS has secured over $1 million in equity by an African-based, USA-funded Special Opportunities Capital Investment Fund.
LTS has signed a Finance Agreement with a Global Finance group for over $15 million.
We are now seeking up to $15 m in additional equity finance to be released over the coming 6 – 18 months.
LTS granted “Approval in principal” for the establishment of Kenya’s first Agriculture and livestock Export Processing Zone (EPZ)
Once finalized and gazette, this will provide:
- LTS with 10-year corporate income tax holiday and a 25% tax rate for a further 10 years thereafter (except for EPZ commercial enterprises)
- 10 year withholding tax holiday on dividends and other remittances to non-resident parties (except for EPZ commercial license enterprises)
- Perpetual exemption from VAT and customs import duty on inputs
Livestock investment opportunities are exceptional. They offer many a high degree of liquidity (livestock assets), rapid cycling, which means more rapid returns to the investor, and, using emerging technologies, modern veterinary medicine an integration with IT (information technology) carry a lower risk than many alternative investments.
- Rapid exit possible — 2 years or less
- Long-term equity participation equally possible
We are highly ethical in our work and are fully open and transparent, providing our investors with checks and balances that secure their interests, including real-time access to Internet-based accounts and financial records.
Food Security Investment Opportunities
- The livestock export sector from Africa, S. Asia, and the Middle East has been virtually unchanged for hundreds of years providing superb opportunities for update and change which can dramatically increase profits and reliability.
- The meat export sector from these regions hasn’t changed for nearly 100 years making this sector ripe for feeding, management animal welfare, and processing changes that can produce much better meat that is more desirable and more profitable.
- Demand for Livestock and Meat in the GCC & ME is growing at unprecedented rates and prices are increasing yearly
- How healthy are they when they reach?
- With good management and modern health care & disease prevention, they maintain good health and deaths are very rare, generally less than 1 or 2%
Livestock is profitable investment
- Rapid turnover, multiple cycles per month means profits build fast
- Rapid start-up means profits quickly roll in (rather than taking months or years as is typical in other investments)
- Livestock are real assets you can see, touch, and feel (unlike stock market paper)
- Livestock are highly liquid livestock assets can quickly be turned into cash
Our Investment Opportunities
Range in size from several hundred thousand dollars to several million dollars
Horn of Africa Region